The Diversity & Inclusion: Recruiting Night is a Career Fest signature event that is open to those interested in diversifying their organizations and strengthening their talent pool with members of the Trojan Family.
January 30, 2018 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
This event is intended to support your diversity and inclusion recruitment efforts by connecting you to diverse USC undergraduate students from all majors and backgrounds. Registration will open in connectSC under the Events tab.
Important: You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been processed. You are not confirmed until you receive this information along with an invoice. The registration deadline is December 8, 2017.
- Traveler – Standard: $175
- Cardinal/Gold Sponsor: $250
- USC Prime Sponsor: $500
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government: $100
The Diversity & Inclusion: Recruiting Night is hosted in partnership with the following campus departments and student organizations:
- Asian Pacific American Students Services (APASS)
- Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs (CBCSA)
- Disability Services and Programs (DSP)
- El Centro Chicano (ELC)
- LGBT Resource Center
- Veterans Resource Center (VRC)
To register, sign-up or log into your connectSC account and click on the “Career Events” tab.