Career Fairs Regardless of your organization’s size, our Career Fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for both full–time and internship opportunities and establish excellent relationships with students.
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Please note that this is NOT the Engineering Expo, which occurs separately from this career fair and is exclusively for engineering students.
- Career Fairs are open to all-majors, all years, and alumni.
- Over 2,000 students are in attendance
- The Spring 2014 Career Fair is February 6, 2014.
- Registration will open October 21, 2013
- Last day to register is January 17, 2014
- Last day to cancel is January 23, 2014
- All types of organizations attend USC Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government.
- The USC Career Fair will be taking place on Trousdale Parkway.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time or paid internship position within your organization.
- Third party recruiters and graduate programs will not be considered.
Make sure you fully review our Employer Guidelines before registering for the Career Fair.
To register, sign-up or log into your connectSC account and click on the "Career Events" tab, then click search. Registration for Spring 2014 begins October 21, 2013. If you have any questions, please call us at (213) 740-9111.
|Base Fees (includes table, two chairs, breakfast and lunch for two  recruiters)|
|Career Fair Sponsorship Sponsors receive premium location next to the main check-in table, are recognized as a sponsor in Profile Books given to all students, on the Career Fair web page, on marketing materials and in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan newspaper.||$1,085|
|2 Additional Recruiters maximum four  at the table at all times.||$60|
Career Fairs Include:
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway includes a 6-foot table with ground-length cloth, two chairs, space identification, parking and lunch (initial fee includes lunch for two recruiters, spots for additional recruiters may be purchased for a maximum of four recruiters total).
- An Employer Profile book will be distributed to all students who register at the Career Fair. [Note: Employer Profiles (including position title and other details) must be updated on connectSC by 5:00 PM on Friday, January 17, 2014].
- Direct link to your company’s web site from the “List of Participating Career Fair Employers” student page on our web site.
- This fall we are asking all attending organizations to ship their materials to our trusted and reliable vendor after January 6, 2014 to:
Speedy’s Moving Company
9930 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Deadline to ship is January 31, 2014. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with "USC Spring 2014 Career Fair, Box # x of x". For more information download the Spring 2014 Career Fair Information listed above.
The Explore@4 series is a fantastic, new career program that connects students with top professionals/USC Alumni in various career fields in an interactive, intimate setting.