Career Fairs Regardless of your organization’s size, our Career Fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for both full–time and internship opportunities and establish excellent relationships with students.
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Please note that this is NOT the Engineering Expo, which usually occurs a week before this career fair and is exclusively for engineering students.
- Career Fairs are open to all-majors, all years, and alumni.
- Over 2,000 students are in attendance
- The Fall 2013 Career Fair is September 19, 2013.
- Registration will open June 3, 2013
- Last day to register is August 23, 2013
- Last day to cancel is September 5, 2013
- All types of organizations attend USC Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government.
- The USC Career Fair will be taking place on Trousdale Parkway.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time or paid internship position within your organization.
- Third party recruiters and graduate programs will not be considered.
Make sure you fully review our Employer Guidelines before registering for the Career Fair.
To register, sign-up or log into your connectSC account and click on the "Career Events" tab, then click search. Registration for fall begins June 4, 2012. If you have any questions, please call Tiffany Tay at (213) 740-9112.
|Base Fees (includes table, two chairs, breakfast and lunch for two  recruiters)|
|Additional Fees (optional)|
|Career Fair Sponsorship Sponsors receive premium location next to the main check-in table, are recognized as a sponsor in Profile Books given to all students, on the Career Fair web page, on marketing materials and in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan newspaper.||$500|
|2 Additional Recruiters maximum four  at the table at all times.||$60|
Career Fairs Include:
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway includes a 6-foot table with ground-length cloth, two chairs, space identification, parking and lunch (initial fee includes lunch for two recruiters, spots for additional recruiters may be purchased for a maximum of four recruiters total).
- An Employer Profile book will be distributed to all students who register at the Career Fair. [Note: Employer Profiles (including position title and other details) must be updated on connectSC by 5:00 PM on Friday, January 25, 2012].
- Direct link to your company’s web site from the “List of Participating Career Fair Employers” student page on our web site.
- This spring we are asking all attending organizations to ship their materials to our trusted and reliable vendor after January 2, 2012:
Speedy’s Moving Company
9930 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232
Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with "USC Spring 2013 Career Fair, Box # x of x". For more information download the Spring 2013 Career Fair Information listed above.
The Explore@4 series is a fantastic, new career program that connects students with top professionals/USC Alumni in various career fields in an interactive, intimate setting.