Alumni Networking Resources
The Trojan Network
The Trojan Network is an online resource of USC Alumni who have volunteered to provide career-related information to USC students and alumni. There are thousands of other USC alumni already signed-up from around the world.
Be a Trojan Network Contact!!
All alumni can become Trojan Network Contacts, taking advantage of the networking resources it offers. When you become a contact in the Trojan Network, you strengthen a remarkable resource that will also be there for you-lifelong and worldwide.
It’s Easy to Participate
Busy Schedule? Don’t worry! Being a contact in the Trojan Network can be as simple as an e-mail once a month between yourself and a student. You decide how often you can be contacted!
Instructions for using the Trojan Network
(read all instructions before proceeding)
- Step 1: Login to the http://careers.usc.edu/ & click Trojan Network.
- Step 2: Click Volunteer to be an Informational Provider.
Step 3: Fill out Informational Provider form and pick a login and
- Step 4: Wait 48 hours for e-mail confirmations stating you are in the system.
Step 5: Return to the Trojan Network web site and click on
“Contact or Search Alumni.”
- Step 6: Enter log in and password and specify your search criteria
- Step 7: Carefully look over results to pin point what contacts are best suited for you. Click on the contact to view.
*VERY IMPORTANT: You can only view or “drill down” three alumni contacts a month using the system, so make your selections carefully. Thank you and Fight On!